The beginning of the year is when many of the most important wine fairs take place. It is a season when the wine producers can spare a bit of time. Here are some of the most important (click on the links for more info):
- Millésime Bio, 25-27 January 2016, the wine fair for organic and biodynamic wines. (professional)
- Le Salon des Vins de la Loire, 1-3 February, the show with all the wines of the Loire Valley. (professional)
- Biodynamic wine fair, Le salon des vins Demeter, 1-3 February, in collaboration with the Loire Valley wine fair.
- Vinisud, 15-17 February 2016 (professional)
- Biodynamic Demeter wine fair in Montpellier, 15-16 February, parallel with Vinisud but other location.
- Organic wine fair in Stockholm, 18-20 February, more info. (consumer and professional)
- VinCE, the wine show with Hungarian wines, in Budapest, 3-5 March (consumer and professional)
This post is also available in: Swedish