La Banque is a new restaurant in Epernay in Champagne and as the name indicates, it is an old bank that has been transformed into a restaurant. The proportions are impressive; it is a huge restaurant with very high ceiling. But it still manages to have a certain cosy character. As you can imagine, the […]
Epernay is a small town in the middle of the Champagne district. Here you’ll find big houses like Moët & Chandon and Mercier och many others along the beautiful, recently renovated Avenue du Champagne. And, as always in France, you also find good restaurants. One of our favourites is Bistro le 7 in the town […]
One of the better restaurants in Epernay. Classic cuisine with a bit of innovation, but not too much. Menus around 25-37 euro, e.g. a “pear menu” where everything is with pears: salad with smoked duck breast and pear, pigeon with pears, pear sabayon..
Wine Tours with BKWine
Fall / autumn 2017
- Bordeaux, September 27 – October 1
- Piedmont, Wine, Food and Truffles, October 18-22
- Douro Valley, Portugal, October 18-22
- Alentejo and Setubal, Portugal, October 25-29
- Chile and Argentina, January 27 – February 11, 2018
- South Africa, with Safari and Golf add-on, February – March, 2018
And also: custom designed wine tours for private groups and companies.