Restrained by attractive décor that well matches the food, that is delicious and beautifully presented. Lunch with two courses is 15 euro – very good value – and in the evening a main course will set you back 15-22 euro. Interesting wine list and good, attentive service. Simply very friendly.
A charming brasserie with an interesting design made by the sculptor Armand Joncker. Well made French-Belgian food and an interesting and good-value wine list. Brasserie Toucan, avenue Louis Lepoutre 1 (corner of chaussée de Waterloo), 1050 Bruxelles, ph. 02 345 30 17, open every day 10 AM to midnight.
Wine Tours with BKWine
Fall / autumn 2017
- Bordeaux, September 27 – October 1
- Piedmont, Wine, Food and Truffles, October 18-22
- Douro Valley, Portugal, October 18-22
- Alentejo and Setubal, Portugal, October 25-29
- Chile and Argentina, January 27 – February 11, 2018
- South Africa, with Safari and Golf add-on, February – March, 2018
And also: custom designed wine tours for private groups and companies.