I thought it would be a good idea to update you on our book writing activity. Apart from organising wine tours and writing about wine as wine journalists we have written a number of books.
We have written several wine books:
- Bordeaux, wines, regions, producers, a wine lover’s introduction to the world’s most famous wine region
- Tuscany, wines, regions, producers, a wine lover’s introduction to the Italy’s most famous wine region
- France, the Country of Wine. A wine enthusiast’s guide to the wines and wine regions of France.
- Biodynamic, Organic and Natural Winemaking; Sustainable Viticulture and Viniculture. A fact filled book on organic wine and all environmental aspects around wine. Winner of “Best Wine Book for Professionals” in Sweden and “World’s Best Educational Wine Book” by the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards.
- The Creation of a Wine, the Work in the Vineyard and in the Wine Cellar. Winner of “Best Wine Book of the Year 2010″ from the Academy of Gastronomy (Måltidsakademien) and “Best Wine Book in the World for Professionals 2010″ from the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards.
- The Wines of the Languedoc. A pioneering book on the wines from the south of France.
Currently three (well, actually four) more are in the making.
All books are originally written in Swedish. Only one has been translated to English:
We would really like having more of our books published in English, German, French or any other language so you you have any leads for “foreign” publications do get in touch.
In spite of the esoteric language of the editions our books have won numerous prizes, for example:
- Best Book in the World on Wine and Territories (OIV, Organisation International de la Vigne et du Vin)
- Best Wine Book for Professionals in the World (Gourmand International)
- Best Wine Education Book (Gourmand Sweden)
- Best Drinks Education Book in the World, runner-up (Gourmand International)
- Best Wine Book of the Year (Maltidsakademien)
- Best Drinks Health Book (Gourmand Sweden)
This post is also available in: Swedish