Test yourself or your loved ones. See at which score you can guess the French appellation (AOC)! If you guess right on 5p you get, well, five points, etc. There are five questions, one each day, with the last one coming on Christmas Eve. The correct answers will be published on December 31…
Christmas riddle no 4
- 5 p. Here very powerful wines with good ageing potential are made.
- 4 p. The grape variety grown here has a second home in a South American country.
- 3 p. The ancestor of the present Swedish king originated from a town close by
- 2 p. Two very famous estates are Bouscassé and Montus
- 1 p. The grape is tannat and the appellation is in the Southwest of France.
Write your score in the comments below!
This post is also available in: Swedish