Test yourself or your loved ones. See at which score you can guess the French appellation (AOC)! If you guess right on 5p you get, well, five points, etc. There are five questions, one each day, with the last one coming on Christmas Eve. The correct answers will be published on December 31…
Christmas riddle no 2
- 5 p. Only one grape variety is allowed and this grape is quite unique for the region
- 4 p. The appellation is named after the grape which in reality is called something else.
- 3 p. The grape comes from Burgundy and is called Melon de Bourgogne
- 2 p. The sea has an impact on this wine.
- 1 p. This wine is often considered the most suitable wine to drink with oysters.
Write your score in the comments below!
This post is also available in: Swedish