Interviews with a handful of participants at the European Wine Bloggers Conference ( #EWBC ) that took place in Lisbon, Portugal, in October/November 2009.
What did you think about the conference? How was it for you?:
- Miss Vicky Wine (Anne-Victoire Monrozier): http://www.missvickywine.blogspot.com/
- Justin Roberts on sherry: http://jerezwine.com/
- Maria da Assuncao Foy: http://terruswine.blogspot.com/
- Julia Sevenich: http://www.julia7ich.com/
- Daniele del Gesso http://www.wineontherocks.com/, aka Finkus Bripp: http://www.finkusbripp.com/
- Brett Jones: http://thewinemaestro.co.uk/
- Gwendolyn Alley: http://artpredator.wordpress.com/, and also http://winepredator.wordpress.com/
- (Sonadora: http://wannabewino.com/, who could not come)
- Emidio Santos: http://www.adegga.com/
- Rachel Black: http://rachelblack.ca/, and http://twitter.com/Nebbiolata
- João Rico: http://www.pumadas.blogspot.com/
- Nico James: http://iamvino.com/, and http://www.nicojames.es/, and http://www.vinomotion.com/
More on the EWBC here: http://winebloggersconference.org/europe, the European meeting place for wine bloggers and anyone interested in blogging, wine, social media, networking, twitter, facebook, etc etc.
This post is also available in: Swedish