If you didn’t do it over Christmas, here it is again!
We have created a small competition for the holidays. Christmas Quiz – guess the French appellation!
Test yourself or your loved ones. See at which score you can guess the French appellation (AOC)! If you guess right on 5p you get, well, five points, etc. There are five questions, one each day, with the last one coming on Christmas Eve. The correct answers will be published on December 31…
Christmas riddle no 1
- 5 p. Only one grape variety is allowed and it is a popular one
- 4 p. Before the phylloxera this appellation was much bigger thanks to its proximity to Paris
- 3 p. The wines are always white
- 2 p. The wines can be described as elegant, fresh and with a fine minerality.
- 1 p. The appellation belongs to Burgundy and the grape is chardonnay.
(An easy start to warm you up!)
The following four questions are on our blog, one per day until Christmas: BKWine Blog
This post is also available in: Swedish