We recently had the opportunity to meet with the winemaker from Vina Maipo, and taste some of his wines, when both he and BKWine happened to be on a flash visit to Stockholm at the same time. Max Weinlaub was in Sweden to launch the Gran Devoción range of wines (and BKWine was there to […]
Vina San Pedro is Chiles biggest wine producer. They make 3 million cases each year most of their “base” wine Gato Cabernet Sauvignon. Their top cuvee is called Cabo Horno and they also have three mid range selections called 35 South, Castillo de Molina and 1865. Consistently good quality.
Wine Tours with BKWine
Fall / autumn 2017
- Bordeaux, September 27 – October 1
- Piedmont, Wine, Food and Truffles, October 18-22
- Douro Valley, Portugal, October 18-22
- Alentejo and Setubal, Portugal, October 25-29
- Chile and Argentina, January 27 – February 11, 2018
- South Africa, with Safari and Golf add-on, February – March, 2018
And also: custom designed wine tours for private groups and companies.