Two new appellations in the Loire Valley are born on May 1. They are located in Touraine, the large region in the beautiful part of the Loire where most of the big, famous Loire chateaux are located. Touraine already has a number of sub-appellations and now it has two more: Touraine Oisly and Touraine Chenonceaux. [...]
Tag Archives | Touraine
Britt’s Friday Column
- Is it time to say that it does not matter if a wine is organic? It is best to judge organic wines on their quality, not by a philosophy
- Bernd Koppenhöfer on Alsace – dry or sweet?
- Oscar Quevedo on Using native yeast or selected yeast at Quevedo Wines in the Douro
- Let’s talk business: Why Planting Rights is a bad idea | BKWine Magazine on Freedom to the vines? Should planting rights be abolished?
- Johan Zälle on Using native yeast or selected yeast at Quevedo Wines in the Douro
- Bra artikel om naturlig jäst vs industriell : Terra del Vino on Using native yeast or selected yeast at Quevedo Wines in the Douro
appellations Austria biodynamic BKWine BKWine Brief BKWine Pick BKWine TV blogs books Bordeaux Burgundy business Champagne competitions France fun grapes internet Italy journalism Languedoc marketing organic Paris politics Portugal regulations restaurants Rhone Rhone Valley sale of winery shops silly South Africa statistics Sweden Systembolaget technology Tuscany vinification wine bars wine market wine newsletter wine shows wine tours