On March 22 we launched our new Champagne book, “Champagne, vinet och odlarna”. This is Swedish (the book is written in Swedish) and means “Champagne, the wine and the growers”. The launch took place at a book store called Akademibokhandeln at Mäster Samuelsgatan in Stockholm. Big thanks to Akademibokhandeln for all the help to organise this event! Around 160 people came, many more than we had dared hope for. Many thanks also to the importers that sponsored with delicious champagnes. During the launch we enjoyed the following champagnes (these are, of course, included in the book). A longer presentation of these six producers will soon be published on BKWine Magazine.
- Champagne Fleury, blanc de noir with character from the Aube
- Champagne Diebolt-Vallois, Chardonnay from Cramant
- Champagne Alexandre Penet, elegant extra brut from Verzy
- Champagne Eric Rodez, powerful blanc de noir from Ambonnay
- Champagne Doyard-Mahé, elegant blanc de blanc from Vertus
- Champagne Thierry Perrion, tasty pinot noir from Verzenay
This post is also available in: Swedish