Test yourself or your loved ones. See at which score you can guess the French appellation (AOC)! If you guess right on 5p you get, well, five points, etc. There are five questions, one each day, with the last one coming on Christmas Eve. The correct answers will be published on December 31…
Christmas riddle no 3
- 5 p. Some people think this appellation produces some of the most elegant wines in France.
- 4 p. The grape variety is rather difficult to grow.
- 3 p. The appellation has a double name and is situated close to Nuits-Saint-Georges
- 2 p. In this appellation you find six different Grand Cru.
- 1 p. One of them is very small and is called La Romanée.
Write your score in the comments below!
This post is also available in: Swedish