Read full story • Comments are closed
New book on Organic Wine
Our new book on organic wine has just arrived:
Wine Tours with BKWine
- Bordeaux, April 22-26
- Chile & Argentina, February 6-21, 2016
- South Africa, March, 2016 (more details soon)
- more to come
And also: custom designed wine tours for private groups and companies. We do more than 30 wine tours each year.
- Delicious Burgundy wines from Philippe Pacalet
- BKWine’s wine tours featured in M Magazine, with Piedmont
- Cabestrel, a new grape variety, crossing of two. Guess which!
- The world’s most expensive rosé wine | Britt on Forbes
- New on the Travel Blog: Stories on Tuscany, three classics, Veneto and Bordeaux
appellations Austria biodynamic BKWine BKWine Brief BKWine Pick BKWine TV books Bordeaux Burgundy business Champagne competitions France grapes internet Italy journalism Languedoc marketing organic Paris politics Portugal regulations restaurants Rhone Rhone Valley sale of winery shops silly South Africa Spain sparkling wine statistics Sweden Systembolaget Tuscany USA vinification viticulture wine market wine newsletter wine shows wine tours