We have a big hole in our wine cellar. Or so it seems. We need to refill the spaces on the shelves so that we have something to drink for dinner. We have always had a soft spot for the wines from the Languedoc so my thoughts wandered off to a wine shop we visited [...]
If you happen to be boating in a barge along the Canal du Midi we recommend a pit stop at the wine bar / wine shop les Vignes de Bacchus in Trèbes, just east of Carcassonne. They have a good selection of producers, focused on the nearby appellations of Minervois and Corbières. The owner of [...]
Britt’s Friday Column
- Is it time to say that it does not matter if a wine is organic? It is best to judge organic wines on their quality, not by a philosophy
- Bernd Koppenhöfer on Alsace – dry or sweet?
- Oscar Quevedo on Using native yeast or selected yeast at Quevedo Wines in the Douro
- Let’s talk business: Why Planting Rights is a bad idea | BKWine Magazine on Freedom to the vines? Should planting rights be abolished?
- Johan Zälle on Using native yeast or selected yeast at Quevedo Wines in the Douro
- Bra artikel om naturlig jäst vs industriell : Terra del Vino on Using native yeast or selected yeast at Quevedo Wines in the Douro