There are plenty of restaurants around the old harbour in Marseilles that serve bouillabaisse. This is not one of them. (Or maybe they do have it after all…) Paul & Kopa is basically a pizzeria, but with a twist, or perhaps one should say not only. It is nicely decorated, real table cloths on the [...]
In the old city in Antibes you find this newly opened restaurant. It is small, nicely and traditionally decorated and the welcome is warm. It is mainly the Mediterranean kitchen that is on the menu of course (mussels, fish, vegetables…) and the kitchen’s ambition seems to be to be well ahead of the average local [...]
Britt’s Friday Column
- Is it time to say that it does not matter if a wine is organic? It is best to judge organic wines on their quality, not by a philosophy
- Bernd Koppenhöfer on Alsace – dry or sweet?
- Oscar Quevedo on Using native yeast or selected yeast at Quevedo Wines in the Douro
- Let’s talk business: Why Planting Rights is a bad idea | BKWine Magazine on Freedom to the vines? Should planting rights be abolished?
- Johan Zälle on Using native yeast or selected yeast at Quevedo Wines in the Douro
- Bra artikel om naturlig jäst vs industriell : Terra del Vino on Using native yeast or selected yeast at Quevedo Wines in the Douro