We recently had the opportunity to meet with the winemaker from Vina Maipo, and taste some of his wines, when both he and BKWine happened to be on a flash visit to Stockholm at the same time. Max Weinlaub was in Sweden to launch the Gran Devoción range of wines (and BKWine was there to [...]
Vina San Pedro is Chiles biggest wine producer. They make 3 million cases each year most of their “base” wine Gato Cabernet Sauvignon. Their top cuvee is called Cabo Horno and they also have three mid range selections called 35 South, Castillo de Molina and 1865. Consistently good quality.
Britt’s Friday Column
- Is it time to say that it does not matter if a wine is organic? It is best to judge organic wines on their quality, not by a philosophy
- Bernd Koppenhöfer on Alsace – dry or sweet?
- Oscar Quevedo on Using native yeast or selected yeast at Quevedo Wines in the Douro
- Let’s talk business: Why Planting Rights is a bad idea | BKWine Magazine on Freedom to the vines? Should planting rights be abolished?
- Johan Zälle on Using native yeast or selected yeast at Quevedo Wines in the Douro
- Bra artikel om naturlig jäst vs industriell : Terra del Vino on Using native yeast or selected yeast at Quevedo Wines in the Douro